Some of the food I had whilst in Singapore. I lost interest in taking photos of my food after a while.. didn't lose interest in eating it until day 8. It was all still edible, but it all became "just food".

Yummy barbequed stingray with some of the awesomest dried prawn chilli.

Mediocre malay food - potato cake, fried okra, sambal tempeh, chillied spinach, yellow curry chicken and icky fishy squid.


My first two servings at a yummy buffet dinner at Hotel Rendevous on Orchard Road. I think I lost count after my 6th plate.

Steamboat and roast meats with the awesomest Hainanese Chicken Rice I've ever had! I had three whole bowls of the chicken rice - rice, felt soooo stuffed.

Minced pork noodles with extra black vinegar. I picked out the pork liver bits - eeeeewwwwww!

Bak Kut Teh with stewed peanuts, salted vegetables, stewed dried beancurd sticks and stewed pork hock in dark soy.

Very mediocre fried hokkien prawn noodles- they look way better than they tasted.

Famed hainanese chicken rice from Chatterbox @ the Mandarin Hotel on Orchard Road. The most expensive serve of chicken rice I've ever had at $20.00! It was alright, but didn't compare to the serve I had with the steamboat.

0 Responses to "chomp chomp chomp"

Post a Comment