8:41 pm

It's that time of the year when people ask, "What do you want for Christmas?"

Was talking to Boothy over lunch the other day and I'd realized I hadn't actually thought about it. And so it seemed, there's nothing I really want. Like really really want. That properly drove home to me how fortunate I am, to not want for anything. Sure there's frivolous material goodness that I could think up that I might want, but there's nothing that comes to mind that I really really really want. Folks that have learnt to support me through my mistakes and successes, two awesome kitties, a boy that loves me but drives me crazy, and all the cool stuff like a warm places to live and quirky friends.

On to material greedy goodness.. I would like:

Lots of stuff?! I might just get around to making a list and checking it twice.

0 Responses to "that question"

Post a Comment