6:53 pm

Had a conversation that seriously stated the obvious and it makes so much sense I went "woooo!". It went something like that:
Mate: But that's just silly and such a bitchy, brainless thing to do.
Me: I didn't get it either, but hey better to not be there to see it.
Mate: OMG I just realised it takes on to know one. F**k
Me: Errr yeah. I don't follow, think I'm having a stupid moment.
Mate: I just called myself bitchy and brainless cos it takes one to know one.
Me: Hahahahahahha. Too true
Mate: Think of all the evil things we think / say about people.. we can't really label them unless we are those munted f**ked up things.
Me: Scary thought. But totally true.

Boys call each other ar**holes and wankers and bastards and well all sorts of festive things both in jest and in all punch-you-in-the-face seriousness.
Girls seem to have more of a list of labels for positive and negative.. they're quite separate. Does that mean girls are more evolved and actually are the characters they try to stick on others?

---
Nothing written for ages. I can't seem to be bothered - so many random thoughts, too much can't be bothered-ness. Lots and nothing has happened, life goes on. Wooo! For life.

1 Response to "labelling up"

  1. SGRMSE. Says:

    you should keep tabs... idk. every time i feel like i couldn't be bothered, i go back and read my old stuff and then i'm like; i gotta do better at writing! lol.

    but if you're busy living life then that's good too ;)

Post a Comment